Senior Solution Architect – Finance
Client is seeking a Senior Solution Architect – Finance/Tax/Banking/Insurance to join a fast-paced and dynamic environment to provide architecture and design outcomes within client’s Enterprise Services domain!
What you’ll be doing
- As a ‘Senior Solution Architect’ you will be accountable for management of service level architectures and solutions that will meet our organizations finance and tax business needs and are aligned to Clients IT strategy.
- You will establish the current state and target state architecture positions for the (technology) service, will develop and maintain a service roadmap and use this to influence feature backlog grooming and to provide architecture input into prioritization and sequencing of backlog items.
- You will also provide architecture direction and leadership to the technology service team(s) across the technology lifecycle and will provide architectural governance and oversight as solutions evolve.
- The senior service architect is also responsible for assuring that the service level architectures and solutions within the domain, conform with agreed end to end project level solutions across the portfolio.
Who you’ll be working with
- In this role, you’ll support the Enterprise to develop, communicate and execute an architecture that supports simplicity and agility across the Enterprise.
- An important part of the job will be to ensure our senior technology stakeholders understand key architectural implications across applications, information, infrastructure and security aspects of your services. Some of these stakeholders will include (but are not limited to), Heads of Architecture, General Managers and Heads of Technology.
- You’ll also work with lead members within the Technology Service teams as well as project managers and members on key initiatives.
- You will build relationships with stakeholders across Technology and Business areas.
What we need from you
- We are seeking a Senior solution architect to join a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You will have broad experience across numerous architecture roles. You will have specific experience in roadmap development and execution, as well as technical leadership and governance of design and engineering teams.
- A solid understanding of enterprise services, systems and technologies within the Banking Finance and Tax business domain, within a complex organization, as well as experience in cloud, micro-service and API based technologies architectures will be highly regarded.
- You need to provide strategic advice, conduct successful consultations and deliver to projects across different areas of the business – so strong communication and negotiation skills are extremely important.
- Our technology departments are agile and fast-paced, which means you’ll need to be able to think on your feet and adapt quickly.
Nice to have:
- SAP and HFM exp
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6541 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.