Senior Solution Architect – Data Management
- Senior Architect- Legacy Transformation and Data Management
- Perm role with Excellent Pay $170K-$180K pa
- Large Financial Organisation
- Melbourne CBD.
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Architect- Legacy Transformation and Data Management for a Large Financial Organisation @ Melbourne CBD.
- Architect the transformation of legacy data assets onto the strategic platform, as well as defining new and sustainable data management technology capabilities that are aligned with Client’s IT strategy.
- You will develop and maintain a service roadmap and use this to influence feature backlog grooming and to provide architecture input into prioritisation and sequencing of backlog items.
- You will also provide technical direction and leadership to the service team across the technology lifecycle and will provide architectural governance and oversight as solutions evolve.
Technical Skills and Experience
- Experience across numerous architecture roles. You will have specific experience in roadmap development and execution, as well as technical leadership and governance of design and engineering teams.
- You will have solid understanding and experience with Big Data, Data Warehousing, Data Architectures and related technologies.
- A strong background in enterprise data services within a complex organisation, as well as experience in cloud, micro-service and API based technologies and architectures will also be highly regarded.
- You need to provide strategic advice, conduct successful consultations and deliver to projects across different areas of the business – so strong communication and negotiation skills are extremely important.
- Must have enterprise level exp in dealing with Data, data management, migrate data from legacy to cloud AWS/AZure etc, transformation with data
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Sanky – 03 8506 6541) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au