Senior Software Engineer (Core Java Developer- Kafka)
- Senior Software Engineer (Core Java Developer- Kafka)
- Permanent Opportunity
- Large Financial Client
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer with a proven track record in Java and related technologies.
- Highly proficient at core Java programming (full stack end-to-end)
- Experience with open source Java frameworks, e.g. Spring
- Automated component or system testing experience
- Confident with Linux operating systems
- Tertiary qualification in Software Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of software development experience, preferably in Finance or mission-critical systems
- Java UI development experience (e.g. Swing or JavaFX)
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience with ‘container’ technology (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Public cloud hosting, esp. Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Understanding of high-availability design
- Low-latency and/or reliable messaging for distributed systems
- NoSQL database and/or in-memory cache technologies
- Understanding of event-sourcing application design
- Financial markets domain knowledge (foreign exchange in particular)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.