Senior PEGA Specialist
- Senior Pega Specialist
- Permanent opportunity
- Melbourne Based role – Tier 1 Bank
- Salary on offer upto $140K incl Super + bonus + other perks
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
As a Senior Pega specialist in the Workflow Automation & Robotics tribe you will work across a range of activities that bring process management and robotics solutions to life for our customers. Working across delivery teams to shape and solution a customer value outcome ensuring application integrity and enterprise scalability.
- Experienced in review of the Pega PRPC Application Architecture, Integration Architecture, Platform Architecture
- Experience in providing leadership to individual developers
- Consistently demonstrate your knowledge of industry standard of an agile project delivery framework
- Effectively troubleshoot technical issues as they arise during the project lifecycle
- Proactively manage risk, meeting all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to process and procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified
- Working with the broader onboarding squad to continuously improve standard processes, tools and templates.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Preferred Certified LSA in Pega PRPC v7.x/8.x
- 7+ years of relevant experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large-scale Java centric enterprise application systems
- 3+ years relevant experience in application development in Pega PRPC v7.x/v8.x and Pega frameworks
- Experience in designing solutions using latest version of Pega 8.x
- Experience in being a valued contributor in elaboration sessions and leading teams
- Experience designing high performing and scalable applications
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science or related discipline Preferred
- Financial Services industry experience preferable
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills collaborating across the business
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.