Senior Sitecore Developer
- Permanent Opportunity in Melbourne
- Largest Insurance Client
- $130k Base + Super
- Will provide Sitecore/.Net technical leadership.
- Will undertake solution design and development activities including coding, testing, deployment scripting and configuration areas in .NET domains and other related technologies.
- Will develop high quality solution that leverage existing client’s code libraries, patterns and architectural techniques where they exist. Look for opportunities to extend and improve existing code libraries using industry standard best practices.
- Will develop functional and appealing Sitecore components based on package/component design principles.
- Will mentor and lead the team on technical delivery front.
- Are responsible for staying up-to-date on emerging technologies and promoting usability best practices.
- Minimum 5+ years of commercial experience in developing web applications using C#, ASP.NET MVC and Web API.
- Minimum 2+ years of extensive experience in developing Sitecore Digital re-platform projects.
- Experience using TDS, Glass, Synthesis or another major ORM Mapper/Wrapper for Sitecore.
- Experience on Helix and exposure to Azure Cloud Hosting platforms is a plus.
- Have demonstrable expert competence level in using development and automated testing tools in the Sitecore / .NET domain using mocking framework and DI principles.
- Good understanding of software design principles and patterns.
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS and CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/Mercurial/SVN/TFS.
- A tertiary qualification in IT or an equivalent level of work experience.
- Sitecore Developer Certification (version 8+).
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on (03) 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.