Senior Service Reliability Engineer
- Senior Service Reliability Engineer
- 6 Months Contract with a view to extension
- Rate on offer is upto $900/day.
- Large Financial Organisation in Melbourne
- Experienced in software development or support using Agile practices.
- Application support/development experience in the following:
- Medium to large distributed systems
- Experience with Service Now is must.
- Good understanding of Postgre noSQL database
- Experience with writing noSQL queries
- Experience working in AWS environment is a must. Our solution is based on Microservices, APls, oAuth, Kafka, serverless technologies. Hands-on experience on all or some of these components is a required.
- Systems Engineering/ Monitoring
- System & Application recovery & restoration
- Continuous Integration/Deployment frameworks (Jenkins/ Hudson)
- In addition to your strong technical capability, you will be a proven team player, independent thinker and have a collaborative attitude towards your work and colleagues. Your day-to-day role will include:
- Work with team to implement highly available and scalable architectures for core and other domain integration components of the KYC Service.
- Solve avail ability / performance Incidents and build software-based solutions to proactively improve productivity. Raise problem records to be sent to the demand/delivery team.
- Ensure no production change will result in any degradation of agreed service reliability or performance objectives.
- Implement metrics, monitoring, and incident response processes.
- Align with/ improve, change management and capacity planning processes.
- Monitor levels of manual effort and drive improvement through automation and stability
- Be aware of and responding to (reactively & proactively), production degradation of Service level objectives following SLAs.
Participate in 24/7 on-call.
- Contribute as part of a Scrum team to maintain a deep understanding of system functionality and architecture, with primary focus to operational aspects of the service (availability, performance, change management, incident response, capacity planning, etc.)
- Work on AWS components, ECS, Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory, Kong, OAuth, serverless technologies, Node.js, etc.
- Work in an agile environment, attending stand-ups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings and cere monies.
- Working knowledge in RDS (PostgreSQL, Oracle) & NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Understanding of frontend technologies like Angular, ReactJS is desired
- Work closely with scrum masters, asset designers and data consulting team to determine platform requirements and priorities.
How to apply:
- Please apply using the link below or call Suzy on 03 8804 5883 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.