Senior Service Reliability Engineer (DevOps)
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Service Reliability Engineer (DevOps) for one of the Largest Financial Organizations in Melbourne CBD.
- The successful candidate will have relevant technical skills (CI/CD, Java) but also must come with an Operations mindset and work on production systems 24/7.
- Need real production experience in AWS.
- Strong AWS experience OR certified
- Hands on migration/maintaining and building experience on AWS
- Build Pipelines Ansible, Jenkins, and Puppet
- Should know how to code
- Build pipelines in AWS and platform
As a Senior Reliability Engineer, you will be focused on running better production systems by defining engineering approaches that deliver best practice:
- Driving an Automation First led approach for infrastructure creation, environment maintenance and monitoring;
- Automate manual repeatable task in production and non-production;
- Reduce operational overhead by automating incident management and resolution;
- Automate deployments while ensuring reliability;
- WebSphere and other containers maintenance in large scale systems in prod and non-prod;
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Development skills in various programming languages; compiled, interpreted and scripting;
- Operational understanding including deployments, incident detection and management;
- Expertise in SDLC and improving the lifecycle from inception, design, through deployment, operation and refinement;
- Strong software monitoring and analytical skills around problem detection;
- Experience leading and motivating teams in a highly pressurised and results orientated environment utilising CI/CD/DevOps;
- Experience in WebSphere Administration and knowledge of relational DB;
- Experience in AWS including provisioning and deployment of infrastructure using code; Docker & ECS is a plus.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Alex – 03 8506 6547) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au