Senior Service Reliability Engineer (DevOps)
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Service Reliability Engineer (DevOps) for one of the Largest Financial Organizations in Melbourne CBD.
As a Senior Reliability Engineer, you will be focused on running better production systems by defining engineering approaches that deliver best practice:
- Driving an Automation First led approach for infrastructure creation, environment maintenance and monitoring;
- Automate manual repeatable task in production and non-production;
- Reduce operational overhead by automating incident management and resolution;
- Automate deployments while ensuring reliability;
- WebSphere and other containers maintenance in large scale systems in prod and non-prod;
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Development skills in various programming languages; compiled, interpreted and scripting;
- Operational understanding including deployments, incident detection and management;
- Expertise in SDLC and improving the lifecycle from inception, design, through deployment, operation and refinement;
- Strong software monitoring and analytical skills around problem detection;
- Experience leading and motivating teams in a highly pressurised and results orientated environment utilising CI/CD/DevOps;
- Experience in WebSphere Administration and knowledge of relational DB;
- Experience in AWS including provisioning and deployment of infrastructure using code; Docker & ECS is a plus.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Sanky – 03 8506 6541) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au