Senior Service Reliability Engineer
- Senior Service Reliability Engineer
- Permanent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- Salary on offer upto $155,000 incl super / annum + Bonus + other perks
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
- Drive an Automation First led approach for cloud infrastructure creation, environment maintenance and monitoring using Terraform/CloudFormation.
- Deliver a CI/CD pipeline in AWS/Azure environment which has got AWS & Azure services, Redis Cluster, Tomcat and WebSphere application server all the way to production.
- Automate manual repeatable task in production and non-production.
- Reduce operational overhead by automating incident management and resolution.
- Automate deployments while ensuring reliability.
- WebSphere and containers maintenance in large scale systems in prod and non-prod.
- Build, release and configuration management of production and non-production systems and support release activities.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Maintain repositories and documentation of all activities completed and knowledge shared with other team members.
- Linux administration and troubleshooting.
- Development skills in various programming languages; compiled, interpreted and scripting.
- Operational understanding including deployments, incident detection and management.
- Expertise in SDLC and improving the lifecycle from inception, design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Strong software monitoring and analytical skills around problem detection.
- Experience leading and motivating teams in a highly pressurised and results orientated environment utilising CI/CD/DevOps.
- Experience in Websphere Administration and knowledge of relational DB.
- Experience in AWS/Azure including provisioning and deployment of infrastructure using code.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.