Senior Service Reliability Engineer
- 6 Months Contract with possibility to extend.
- Rate range from $900/day to $1000/day incl super.
Client is seeking a Senior Service Reliability Engineer to join our existing talented team. You will be part of a specialist team working across DevOps practises, Operations and Development. You will take part in deployments to production and non-production environments in cloud (Azure). It’s an exciting time to be part of this service with one of the first large scale application in Australia preparing to run a multi-cloud system in Azure and AWS.
This scope of work is for staff augmentation for an additional period of 6 months and primarily involves working with the wider client team on activities assisting migration of identified applications to the Cloud. During the engagement:
- Review and understand the existing Azure platform implementation, governance standards, design patterns, deployment frameworks and reference architectures within client.
- Work collaboratively with the client team to understand the applications identified for migration to Azure App Services Environment. Validate the supportability of the application(s) to run in Azure App Services
- Act as the Azure SME for the design and implementation of hosting infrastructure relevant to the identified projects above.
- Knowledge sharing in a team environment.
- Drive an Automation First led approach for infrastructure creation, environment maintenance and monitoring.
- Automate manual repeatable tasks in production and non-production.
- Reduce operational overhead by automating incident management and resolution.
- Automate deployments while ensuring reliability.
- WebSphere and docker containers deployment/maintenance in large scale systems in prod and non-prod.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Years Exp in Dev/Engineer/Azure: 5+
- Engineering and Design capabilities
- Azure Services and Platform skills
- AKS knowledge for container orchestration
- Public cloud-native architecture: Hands-on Infrastructure as Code abilities e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Packer, Python.
- Hands-on working knowledge of building and running DevOps tools e.g. Git/GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, Splunk.
- DevOps methodologies and CI/CD Pipelines (end to end).
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on (03) 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.