Senior Service Delivery Manager – End User Services, cloud
- Experience in migrating to a cloud based service – initially for end users only
- People and change management experience and skills
- Experience in the formulation and implementation of a strategy
- Fixed term full time 3 year contract – Offering excellent base + super + upto 20% bonus
- Large Organisation – Geelong based role (primary location) with some travel to Melbourne CBD office
- Reporting directly to the General Manager of the department
This role will manage the provision of End User Computing Services – This includes the lifecycle management, continuous improvement and innovation of services including Collaboration and Communications, SOE and end user productivity.
Experience in governance of shared backend infrastructure, such as server hardware, networks and storage. This role will also take accountability for the delivery of end user assistance via the Service Desk. The role is accountable for the costs associated with delivering operational services to budget and ensuring that budget targets are met.
- Experience in business case development, senior stakeholder engagement, cost modelling, and supplier engagement.
- Managing an end-user environment and the associated infrastructure and have a thorough understanding of the current and future End User, Collaboration and back-end technologies that can aid to reduce delivery costs and improve the experience.
- Experience in migrating from an on-premise email and Microsoft Office service to a cloud based model, such as Office 365.
- Experience in Service portfolio which will encompass end user computing ( SOE, desktops, laptops, printing, mobility ), Infrastructure services and the Service Desk.Please note: This is not a project management role to deliver a program or project(s). This role sits in IT Service Delivery.
If you think you match the requirements listed above, apply today by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting 12034. For enquiries, please contact Nitin Verma on (03) 8506 6546.