Senior Security Technician
- 6 month contract
- Melbourne CBD location
- Large finance organisation
Working within the IT Security team in this large financial organisation, you will be responsible for the upgrade from 11g r1 to 11g r2 on Oracle security Applications – Access Manager, Identity Manager and Directory.
You will resolve the extremely interesting problems that have been escalated to you as the SME.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years experience in a security discipline with an emphasis on Oracle Security
- Previous knowledge & experience with Identity and Access Management upgrading OAM/OAAM 11g r1 to 11g r2
- Previous experience in large scale implementations/ security access and identity management provisioning in a large scale scale corporate environment is mandatory
- Solid working knowledge of Oracle Security Developer Tool across large corporate envionments
- Previous experience with creation of implementation plans, hot fixes, upgrades to IT security access necessary
- Good time and team management skills
- Performance metrics, reporting (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a financial institution, where security is of critical importance to their business ensuring a well defined career path. Apply now with a copy of your CV in word format or call Kenny on 03 8506 6552 for a confidential discussion.