Senior Security Support Specialist
- Senior Security Support Specialist
- Large Financial Organization in Melbourne CBD
- Permanent role
- Work life Balance and Great culture to work
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Security Support Specialist for one of our Large Financial clients at Mel CBD.
What we need
To be successful in the role you should possess a combination of the following skills / experience
- Deep understanding of Packet flow of the Checkpoint firewalls and the related troubleshooting.
- Installed Checkpoint firewalls from scratch and did the initial configurations and add the device to the network.
- Installed Security Gateway and security management servers.
- Configured and maintained NAT and firewall policies to use by the enterprise environment including external facing environments.
- Configured multiple Site-Site VPN connections and Client access VPN connections to the checkpoint firewall.
- Enabled and used URL filtering and HTTPS inspection on the checkpoint firewalls.
- Migrated various Checkpoint platforms to different codes and different hardware platforms.
- Migrated various Checkpoint firewalls to Palo Alto and Juniper firewalls manually without the migration scripts.
- Configuring and maintaining Screen options and IPS options on the Checkpoint platforms.
- Regarding F5 experience- have experience on F5 LTM/DNS (Formerly GTM), APM and ASM.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: