Senior Security Engineer – F5 AFM
- Experienced SENIOR SECURITY ANALYST
- Melbourne CBD Location
- 12 Month contract roles – offering range of $600 – $700 per day with some flexibility for the right candidate
- F5 & AFM EXPERIENCE IS HIGHLY REGARDED!
- Join the best security team in AUSTRALIA….
To be Successful you will need:
- Extensive IT security experience with emphasis on optimizing the efficiency and effectiveness of security infrastructure
- Provide support to all IT Security firewall infrastructure & F5 AFM
- Experience in configuring Provider-1 server for new firewalls and troubleshoots.
- Experience in Clustering
- Firewalls/VPN (Cisco/Fortinet/SonicWALL)
- F5/ GTM/LTM/APM/WAF
- End-point security solutions Sophos/Symantec/McAfee (AV, HIPS, and Hard Disk Encryption)
- Proxy/Cisco experience of managing large scale security network infrastructure and Data Centres kind of network.
- Should have good understanding on network technologies – routing, switching
- Ideally CISSP; CCSE &/GIAC accredited
- Sound understanding and experience in the practical application of Firewall management concepts, principles and strategies, and industry standards for Firewall Infrastructure management
Nice to have
- BASH, Perl and Python scripting skills (PowerShell an advantage).
- Puppet, Jenkins, Nagios, Grafana skills and experience if Midrange background
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Kish – 03 8506 6521) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: