Senior Security Consultant
Permanent Opportunity in Melbourne
You will have strong experience across Security and Network Infrastructure, you will be an F5 SME and perform a technical lead role in our support team who perform on-call support and asset management functions.
Roles and Responsibilities :
* Highly experienced in F5 infrastructure management (Hardware, OS, Guest) for LTM,GTM, Big IQ, AFM, APM
* Strong experience working with F5 physical appliances and virtual guests
* Strong experience trouble shooting and recovery steps to restore service in incidentbreak fix scenarios
* Previous experience mentoringcoaching other team members
* Previous experience with transitioning services or developing operating models
* Previous experience in contributing to maintaining and uplifting support documentationprocesses
* Desirable experience in managing other security infrastructure (eg. Firewalls, IPS, Proxies, HSMs)
* Highly experienced in asset management functions such as monitoring, capacity management, backup, restore testing, DR, patching and vulnerability management, including out of hours work related to this function
* Previous experience automating the above functions
* Happy to perform On-call work on a rotating roster
* Ready to lead the knowledge transfer and service transition of new F5 services into our team.
Technically capable, with a strong background in Network Infrastructure
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.