Senior Security Analyst – F5| BigIQ
- Support complex security technology systems !!
Senior Security Analyst – F5 | BigIQ
- Perm – $115k/annum (package) + bonus + heaps of benefits !!
- East Melbourne location !!
- Support complex security systems !!
One of the large financial institutions is looking for a Senior Security Analyst who will provide technical advice and expertise to support ongoing delivery for a number of technology systems that deliver security technology controls including load balancers (F5), security firewalls, proxy, IPS and cryptographic devices.
- Report to Managers and senior team members regarding technology system status and posture
- Perform problem diagnosis and use technical expertise to develop options and solutions to technical issues, and contribute to remediation and recovery activities
- Contribute to support documentation and provide advice regarding applications to enable the support function to work pro-actively
- Carry out on-call and after-hours support, if required
- Provide coaching and guidance to the team
- Good experience with F5 (must)- running, monitoring, patching and troubleshooting
- BigIQ (optional)
- Cisco Certification (CCNA)
- Hands on experience with Checkpoint firewalls (optional)
- Developed knowledge of operating systems within the role area expertise
- Experience in performing BAU technology management and support functions associated with a number of complex security technology systems
- Technical knowledge of programming, system design, IT infrastructure and database concepts
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au