Senior Security Analyst
Senior Security Analyst (Security Operations Unit)
Melbourne CBD Location
12 Month contract roles
Offering range of $600 – $700 per day with some flexibility for the right candidate
Join the best security team in AUSTRALIA….
THE ROLE PURPOSE
Brief description of what the role is about
The reasons for having this role in place
- To provide technical advice and expertise, to support ongoing delivery at agreed service levels for a number of technology systems that deliver security technology controls, including (but not limited to) security firewalls, proxy, IPS and cryptographic devices. This includes support, maintenance and service recovery functions for those systems, as well as aspects of capacity and planning.
- Describe 3 experiences that the candidates must have in their past employment history
- Working in a Large Enterprise (more than 10,000 users)
- Working in a 24x 7 Operational support role
- Provide support to all IT Security firewall infrastructure and F5 AFM & Big IP.
- Experience in Clustering
- Experience in configuring checkpoint VPN.
- Working in an environment with a mix of internal and 3rd party technical support teams
Core Skills & Capabilities required:
- The must have hard (technical) and Capabilities required
- It is expected that the role holder will have the following experience:
- Previous experience with at least one, preferably more areas of technical security specialisation e.g. security firewalls, proxy, IPS or cryptographic devices.
- 5+ years’ experience in IT
- Developed knowledge of operating systems such as RedHat and Windows
- Knowledge and skills around DevOps practices and technologies such as Perl, Python and BASH scripting, and tools including Jenkins, Puppet, GitHub.
Any Tertiary and other professional qualifications required
- It is expected that the role holder will have the following qualifications:
- Tertiary qualification in an IT discipline or related field
- Cisco Certified Network Associate or equivalent (Ideally CISSP; CCSE &/GIAC accredited)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: