Senior Scrum Master
Role: Sr. Scrum Master
Location: Melbourne CBD
Start Date : Immediate
Contract Period : 6 months on a view to extend
One of our large client is looking for Sr. Scrum Master for setting up a team and working with business users that have never worked with agile methodologies.
- As a scrum master / program manager drive the Technical team and the Product Owners in an Agile development process.
- Responsible for enacting Scrum values and practices
- Guards and shields the team from distractions and interruptions from external interferences
- Enables close cooperation across all roles and functions
- Has strong understanding of the overall software delivery lifecycle and activities
- Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value.
- Organize and facilitate standups, release and sprint planning, reviews, demos and retrospectives.
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation.
- Engineer a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid iteration and creative problem solving.
- Ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit, integration, and regression capabilities.
- Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
- Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while working with existing client technologies and infrastructure.
- Overall 12+ years of experience in delivering technology solutions
- Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies.
- Scrum Certification is preferred
- Strong experience with Agile development methodologies
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience as a practicing Scrum Master
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience working in large, complex data environments
- A delivery focused approach to work and the ability to work without direction
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- One or more Agile certifications such as (but not limited to) CSM, CSPO, PMI-ACP, CSP, CSC, SA (SAFe Agilist), SPC (SAFe program consultant)
Nice to have:
- Experience with other Agile/Lean practices such as XP or Kanban
- Participation in Test Driven Development or Business Driven Development
- Practice of Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 90 135 196 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: