Senior SAS Administrator – Metadata, SAS Enterprise Guide
- Fixed term contract till June 2017 with the view to extend further
- Excellent base salary + super + exciting projects
- Key skills in SAS Base, Metadata, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS release 9.4
Senior SAS Administrator
- Location: Geelong/Melbourne
- Duration: Fixed term contract role till June 2017 with the view to extension / convert to permanent
- Salary: Excellent base + super
- Interviewing Now!!
You will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of the our client’s enterprise SAS environment. The environment has recently undergone a transformation to SAS Release 9.4 and the introduction of SAS Visual Analytics.
This position Ideally suits an SAS Administrator with:
- Overall 5+years of SAS experience in a similar role including demonstrated experience in the support and maintenance of a complex SAS environment employing SAS Management Console.
- Excellent working knowledge of SAS Metadata, Enterprise Guide and MS-Office add-in as well as the ability to assist the business in making the most of their SAS capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively to manage end-to-end support and resolution processes for assigned tasks through in-depth analysis, review and application of expert knowledge.
- Demonstrated expertise in the technical aspects of SAS software package configuration coupled with a functional knowledge of the applications; and/or expertise in software development and configuration for custom-built applications.
- Advanced professional written communication skills; proven ability to write quality business documentation, functional and non-functional artefacts, and technical documentation for a wide variety of audiences and purposes.
- Experience in Either / or – SAS Base, SAs Enterprise Guide, SAS Access engines, HTML, XML, SQL, Deployment Management tools.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au