Senior Salesforce CRM Consultant
- Senior Salesforce CRM Consultant
- Permanent role in Melbourne
- Salary upto $160K + Bonus & Benefits
- Large Financial Organization
What you need:
- 10+ years of Salesforce CRM development experience with a desire of simplification, automation and reusability
- Experience in AWS or alternatively Microsoft Azure
- Excellent technical skills in Lightning (LWC) and APEX programming
- Background in cloud-native architecture
- Experience supporting a production service in a DevOps friendly environment.
- Strong analytical skills and proven track record solving difficult problems.
- Strong commitment to quality and auditability
- Experience with test-driven development, test automation & continuous delivery
- Outstanding social and communication skills, with a passion for mentoring, knowledge sharing and peer programming.
- Experienced in Agile / Scrum projects
Desirable skills & knowledge:
- Object oriented programming background (.NET, Java etc.)
- Experience with DevOps tools such as SonarQube, Selenium, Salesforce DX, Jenkins/Bamboo, Git Hub, and Splunk would be considered an advantage.
- AWS or Microsoft Azure skillsets
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.