Senior React Developer
- Permanent salary $140k per year + Bonus
Roles and Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate has (60/40) React.js/Java skills respectively – Although if this doesn’t quite meet your skills we still encourage applications for those willing to grow.
- The ability to engage/motivate the team to work autonomously towards outcomes.
- The ability to work with the team to produce high quality work.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-on service.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Experience building modern front-end experiences using React.js framework.
- Experience building node.js or java based applications.
- Excellent analytical skills and proven track record solving difficult problems.
- Experience with development, test automation & continuous delivery environments.
- Excellent social and communication skills, with a passion for mentoring and knowledge sharing.
- Background in REST API requests and development.
- Experience using backend Express / Node.js services.
- Experience or knowledge of GraphQL.
- Experience with developing on AWS / Azure Cloud services.
- Background cloud-native architecture.
- Experience supporting a production service in a DevOps friendly environment.
- Experienced in Agile / Scrum projects.
- Experience working with both SQL databases and DB schemas is desired.
- Experience with JSON Automated unit testing using tools such as Karma, Protractor, Selenium, etc.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6530 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.