Senior Quality Engineer, Test Data Management
- Senior Analyst / Consultant – Quality Engineer, Test Data Management
- Multiple roles
- Perm role with Excellent Salary + Benefits
- Large Financial Organisation
- Melbourne CBD
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Analyst / Consultant – Quality Engineer ( Test Data Management) for a Large Financial Organisation @ Melbourne.
Purpose of the Role:
You will be Part of Test Data Management operations team, responsible for execution and supporting Test Data Management (TDM) Operations Team and delivering the various service offerings related to the TDM Asset. Responsible to enhancing all aspects of TDM Services to be streamlined with Automation &/or self- service patterns thus involved with TDM Design, overseeing Build, Implementation, Transition of TDM changes to the TDM Operations and escalation point for TDM Operations team. This role has a high operational & technical service focus with individuals given wide berth to achieve the operational efficiencies.
Qualifications and skills:
It is expected that the role holder will most likely have the following skills and experience:
- Understanding of cloud based services / DevOps toolset
- Understanding of how data works/how it flows
- Data migration – ETL
- Exp in web forms/web services
- Build, Mask data (how to make data simpler) – Building sustainable long-term solution
- Exp in DevOps with Data testing
- Exp as a DBA
- High level architecture landscape knowledge
- Exposure in AWS, mainframe, solution design, midrange systems
- Experience in Infrastructure – firewalls, security and data privacy
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6541 for any query. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: