Senior Quality Engineer – Payments
Skills and Experience
- Strong understanding of quality engineering and testing practices (creation of test cases, impact assessment, workload model, scripting and data preparation, test execution, etc)
- Substantial experience working with agile Methodology & working in squads
- Strong automated testing mindset. Solid knowledge of CI/CD and pipeline concepts
- Proficiency with testing frameworks and tools
- Proficiency across a range of platforms (WAS, Unix, AS400/iSeries) & programming languages
- Familiarity with modern security practices
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Drive an Automation led approach for Unit Testing, System Testing & PIT Testing within Payments assets and contribute to platform integration and performance testing as required
- Develop test automation scripts to validate acceptance criteria contained in the user stories
- Participate in Platform code reviews with Developers.
- Successfully implement Agile based solutions; working with Internal external teams
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality Engineering
- Finance Industry experience an advantage.
- Knowledge of Finastra products like Equation, Trade Innovation, Trade Portal will be beneficial
- Experience in testing on Midrange & front-end applications used
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- As part of Corporate & Institutional Banking, you will be working in the Payments Technology team, working across both domestic and international payments assets.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.