Senior Quality Engineer
- Senior Quality Engineer
- Permanent role in Melbourne
- Salary upto $130K + bonus
- Excellent Benefits & Work life balance
As a Quality engineer working in functional team, dedicated Product Owner, Engineering, UX, Content, and Architecture, on a stack of applications spanning front-end web (Chat Client) through API-driven services (NodeJS), to an innovative SaaS chatbot platform.
- Design the test strategy for applications across the service, including:
- Frontend integration for a chat webapp deployed into multiple regulated channels.
- Service layer exposing and consuming REST APIs.
- Large NLU-based chatbot serving a broad FAQ conversation and with increasingly complex client integration.
- Contribute to backlog elaboration and solution design as an advocate for quality and testability.
- Execute exploratory testing of feature stories.
- Work with Engineers to build good testing practises within the team.
- Work with Product Owners and Service Reliability to align testing process, regression suites, and monitoring to risk appetite.
- Collaboratively, improve our development processes to enable frequent (daily) production deployments.
Key Skills and Experience
- 3+ Years professional experience in software testing
- Strong understanding of professional testing methodology (eg. RST)
- Strong communication and analysis skills
- Competent automating integration tests with tool of choice, eg. Web driver, Jest, Pact
- Competent working with source control (Git)
- Familiar with lean/agile engineering enablers; TDD, CICD, Scrum, Contract testing
- Familiar working with AWS and/or Azure Cloud Services
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky Marsh on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.