Senior Quality Engineer
We are looking for candidates with exceptional technical skills to enable us to migrate to cloud faster, safer. In return you will have an opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Public Cloud technology stack.
- Work in an agile environment, attending stand-ups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings and resolve technical barriers and roadblocks impacting delivery teams.
- Track delivery outcomes against key performance indicators and provide reporting to the Development Technical Lead or Engineering Manager.
Design & Build
- Experience with building enterprise level Microservices using Java, Spring Boot (Must).
- Participating in the following areas:
- automated functional testing coverage (towards 100%)
- automated unit testing (error handling, algorithm verification, exception case coverage, valid flow coverage)
- automated component-based testing including stubs/mocks and driver technologies and frameworks
- automated performance and resource consumption testing both at unit and component levels client structural and naming convention standards
- Driving the incorporation of quality improvements in new and deployed code (via refactoring strategies).
- Managing transition from outsourced manual and/or assisted testing to automated/real time/hands-off testing.
- Driving an Automation led approach for system, SIT and unit testing across Client, and contributing to platform integration and performance tests.
- Providing insights & trend analysis of discrepancies and defects against agreed quality metrics.
- Proactively managing risk; meeting all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures.
What you will bring:
- You must have hands on experience writing JAVA code, specifically using Spring Boot
- AWS experience, Certification preferred. Azure experience, highly regarded
- Experience with Python, Shell
- Experience with Cloud performance engineering techniques
- Experience with Performance tuning of databases
- Experience with CI/CD, TDD, BDD
- Experience in some of the following tools: Jira, Confluence, Selenium, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, JMeter, Rest, Protractor, GitHub, Lean FT, API, Microservices, Service Virtualisation, Cucumber, Wire mock, Groovey, Docker
- Lua experience is a bonus
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6548 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: