Senior Python Developer
Sydney/Melbourne – Permanent
Multiple roles – Python Developer
Salary ranges from $110K – upto $140K/Year + Super
We have multiple Full Stack Developer roles available across Sydney and Melbourne. You’ll join a new team building our next generation Financial Planning product and play a vital role in building new functionality across the entire development lifecycle from inception, design, and deployment. You’ll be part of a collaborative.
What you will be doing:
- Develop world-leading products for financial markets and wealth management domains using modern tools and techniques
- Be involved from analysis through to testing design
- Manual testing
- Review and analyse business requirements, developing solutions to enhance the client’s product offering and the end user experience
- Execute end-to-end testing, automated testing and increase test coverage of our wealth product
What you will need:
- 3-8 years experience with Application development using Python
- Devops experience in a cloud environment including deployment and architecture, Terraform will be an advantage
- Database experience using PostgreSQL
- Understanding of object orientated program
Ability to structure test code effectively and write robust test cases
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on (03) 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.