Senior Project Manager (Website development)
Senior Project Manager (Website development; Re-Building; Re-Designing; Re-Platforming)
For large Government department – Multiple opportunities!
6 – 12 months contract with a view to extend
Location – Melbourne/Geelong
The purpose of this position is to provide project management services to support the delivery of Strategy 2030.
The Senior Project Manager will be required to do Website development; Re-Building; Re-Designing; Re-Platforming. Projects may be delivered using vendor suppliers, internal supplier or a mix of both, and the Senior Project Manager will be required to manage vendors to contract delivery alongside internal resources.
The Senior Project Manager is expected to:
- Manage 1 or more projects simultaneously. These projects can have a very high degree of project complexity.
- Have 10+ years of program/project management experience.
- Experience on Website development; Re-Building; Re-Designing; Re-Platforming.
- Lead and motivate the project management team, ensuring behavioural expectations of team members are established
- Project governance and control, including operation of the steering committee and ongoing management of the business case
- Define the responsibilities, tasks and deliverables for each business work stream within the project, and allocate resources to tasks
- Support and develop resources as necessary to perform their responsibilities
- Sourcing, procurement and management of suppliers (internal or external) and liaison with any third parties required to support delivery
- Integration of the work streams within the project, and of the project with other projects, identifying and managing interdependencies
- Overall progress monitoring and reporting, and timely escalation of exceptions
- Managing project closure including scope reconciliation, project performance assessment and capture of lessons learned
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.