Senior Project Manager – Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
- 10-12 Months Contract
- Migrate On-Prem PeopleSoft modules and other technologies to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
Significant stakeholder management, people management, soft skills, and planning skills and experience. Any candidate would have likely spent the previous 5-15 years working in the infrastructure space.
- Minimum 10 years Project/Program Management experience in delivering large scale IT infrastructure projects.
- Recent experience in end-to-end Project/Program Management of large, complex IT infrastructure projects e.g Data Centre establishment or consolidation, mission critical application migration, large IT Network infrastructure establishment, cloud migration.
- Experience in managing a significant Cloud transition project is highly desirable..
- Experience in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure(OCI) migration is highly desirable.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.