Senior Project Manager
- 12 Month Contract Opportunity iwith Leading Insurance Org!
- Melbourne based role
- $1000/day Incl Super
A structured project methodology is new to client. Therefore, the Senior Project Manager will need to coach and assist stakeholders understanding the checkpoint project methodology and SDLC.
- Demonstrated understanding of standard program/ project techniques including reporting, scheduling, dependency manager and milestone tracking techniques within a Program Delivery Office environment.
- Expert knowledge using and interpreting Microsoft Project (or another scheduling tool) is essential.
- 7 years+ in a senior management position.
- Exposure to Digital Scaleup Program
- Significant professional experience managing multifaceted programs at a senior level.
- Proven track record in negotiating successful outcomes with Sponsors, Project Managers and stakeholder groups.
- Demonstrated ability to influence at a senior level.
- Proven expertise in managing multiple stakeholders.
- Experience running RFPs/RFIs.
- Experience at managing vendor relationships.
- Experience with and qualifications in Six Sigma, Lean highly regarded.
- Experience with using Agile (and knowing when and how to best use it) will be highly regarded.
- Desired Business Outcomes
- Governance & Control
- Coach, Mentoring and Guiding
- Communications Management
- Risk & Issue Management
- Project Initiation
- Relationship Building and management
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangement.