Senior Project Manager
- Melbourne Location
- Immediate opportunity!! Interviewing Now!!
- Permanent position
- Project Manager with good experience in delivering large projects above $5M
Our large consulting client is currently sourcing for a Senior Project Manager with
- Around 10 years senior IT industry experience
- Around 4 years’ experience as a Project Manager in Software Application Delivery
- Strong working experience in Agile/Scrum projects
- Previous record of delivering software projects of above $5M
- Effective delivery leadership skills in a matrix organisational environment
- Ability to build support for initiatives and transformation programs
- A proven track record in effective customer relationship building and management skills
- Experience in managing people, sound negotiating skills and ability to develop new solutions to existing challenges
- Excellent verbal/written and presentation delivery skills
- ITIL Foundation Certification & v3 Service Management Bridge a bonus
This position is aimed to start as soon as possible or early January.Immediately available candidates are encouraged to apply!!
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: