Senior Project Executive – Financial crime/Remediation
- Senior Project Executive- Financial crime/Remediation
- 6Months Contract
- Large Financial Organisation
This role will oversee E2E delivery of remediation initiatives from inception to delivery as part of client’s Financial Crime Remediation team. The role will report directly to the Financial Crime Remediation Executive.
- Convert strategic direction and milestones to actionable deliverables and tasks across multiple teams.
- Manage sequencing amongst internal and external stakeholders to ensure milestones are met.
- Assess, triage and manage a pipeline of potential work from discovery to remediation. This will include negotiation and risk-based decisions with internal stakeholders.
- Supporting strategic resource management including external vendors.
- Manage all aspects of the Executive Office. This could include management of financial aspects of project delivery.
- Future growth for direct reports or a supporting team
- Experience of 5 + plus years within the finance industries and working in an executive environment.
- Experience working on large scale complex and transformation projects
- Track record in managing medium and large high performing teams
- Management of resources and strategic resource planning.
- Extensive experience working senior stakeholders across large organisations
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Continuous improvement
- Problem solving
- Development of delivery plan of activity against strategy
- Ensuring achievability of strategic outcomes.
- Converting strategic plans to actionable deliverables.
- Drive resource and planning forums
- Management of the Executive office day to day operations
- Determination of resource requirements to meet strategic priorities.
- Determination of suitable vendors.
- Determination of underlying detail to meet required strategic outcomes.
- Tertiary qualifications in Technology, Law or Finance preferred
- Project Management certification
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.