Senior Programmer- DevOps
- Senior Programmer – DevOps
- Senior Analyst, Programmer, 12-months contact
- Excellent pay rate upto $700 per day with flexibility
- Tier 1 Bank @ Melbourne CBD
- Work life Balance with Great culture to work
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Programmer – DevOps for a Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne CBD.
- Powershell scripting
- Sql server 2008, DB – backup restore, sql query troubleshooting,
- Devops, ci/cd, dev/test environment support
- Exp in automation range of applications using devops, ci/cd
- They have Microsoft DB – MS Access applications (Broker platform)
- (automation build and deploy processes)
- Team of 9 – multiple assets
- Nice to have – some security, basic network background
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the Microsoft technology stack, including System Centre (Operations Manager, Configuration Manager and Orchestrator), Azure, ARM, ASE, and PowerShell.
- Experience with C#/.Net and Visual Studio
- CI/CD with Jenkins using Pipelines and Docker.
- Experience in Azure and Automations tools, using VSTS/TFS, GitHub, Docker
- Provide Azure expertise with a focus on infrastructure
- Deep understanding of hybrid cloud, ASE, VNETs, NSG, Firewalls, ExpressRoute, IPSec, VPN, and Load Balancing protocols.
- Skilled in managing both on-premise and cloud infrastructure solutions and operations, hence to ensure that always a high level of service is delivered to all clients.
- Excellent knowledge in Servers, Networks, Security, Storage, Backup, and Datacentre virtualization technologies.
- Familiar with routing, NetApp, ASA firewall, F5 etc.
- Experience in implementation and administration of infrastructure delivery and operations.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Sanky - 03 8506 6525) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: