Senior Program Architect
Exciting opportunities for passionate “Senior Program Architect” to join Financial organisation’s Digital Technology team!
The Architect defines the end to end technical architecture to support the delivery of investment slate, guiding and influencing business delivery and ensuring alignment to target state technology.
Core Role Responsibility:
Manage a functional area or a collection of related activities to achieve identified objectives. Employees at this Group would be expected to provide advice for a variety of diverse tasks or problems based on the application of judgment in their area of expertise/responsibility.
- Cloud Experience
- Infrastructure background
- Platform Architect level
- Someone who has done both high level and low level Architecture
- Hands on experience in AWS and Azure highly desirable
- 10+ years experience in the Technology industry.
- 5+ years experience in Software Development and Design.
- Experience and demonstration of agile practices.
- Experience with both packaged and custom build software as well as third party vendors and partners.
- Working collaboratively with business, project and technical teams providing technical leadership.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.