Senior Process Analyst
- Senior Process Analyst
- 6 Months
- Port Macquarie
- Large Energy Client
A senior process analyst to conduct a deep dive into the electricity investment processes and provide guidance on enabling significant improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for process mapping and modelling to initiate planning and development of multiple improvement projects, policies and strategies across Asset Management and Engineering division and provide advice for strategic planning and development
- Analyse current situation – inputs, task, outputs, objectives, current performance
- Identify gaps, weaknesses, opportunities, environment changes, potential obstacles to change, consider best practice
- Design improved process, document process, prepare new RASCI, draft implementation plan, estimate benefits, secure stakeholder approval
- Extensive experience in a similar role working within a large organisation
- Proven experience in business/process analysis in a large organisation
- A record of successful achievement of process re-engineering and efficiency gains
- Research, analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to identify issues and develop recommendations to solve problems
- Ability to plan, monitor, assess and analyse work place practices to ensure goals are achieved by specific deadlines
- Experience in working and dealing with customers, business units and key stakeholders
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.