Senior Network Security Engineer
- Melbourne CBD location
- Fasntastic permanent opportunity
- Fun filled & dynamic team culture
This industry leader is currently seeking a Senior Network Security Engineer to join their dynamic team based in Melbourne’s CBD.
This role will see you design & implement projects for an array of network security based technologies.
The Senior Network Security Engineer is responsible for (but not limited to):
- Administration of infrastructure management tools
- Provide advice on the employment of security infrastructure and design effective security solutions for customers
- Provide pro-active monitoring and management of all network security equipment, including the configuration and management of IPD/IDS, Firewall, VPN, NAC, WAF and AAA
- Resolve customer technical issues escalated from the Service Desk/ Support Teams, involving communication with the customer
- Perform On-Call and after hour’s escalation and support on a rotational basis
- Provide monthly reporting on customer network security infrastructure capacity and performance
- Administration and management of infrastructure services
You must have the following skills/ previous work experience in the following:
- 5 + years of experience in a Network Security role
- Certifications such as CCNA: Routing and Switching and/or CCNA: Security a must!
- Proven experience in providing pro-active threat analysis and risk mitigation reporting to customers
- Strong understanding of routing, switching, IPSEC and SSL VPN technologies, particularly on ASA, Checkpoint or Palo Alto firewalls
- A thorough understanding of one of the following: Bluecoat Proxy OR Cisco IronPort Web Security OR F5 APM and/or ASM
- Desirable: CISSP, CCNP: Security, Bluecoat, Checkpoint, Palo Alto or RSA Authentication
Send your CV in word format by clicking the apply button or call Kenny on 03 8506 6552 for a confidential discussion.