Senior Network GTM/LTM Engineer
Responsible for the ongoing delivery of one or more end-to-end GTM/LTM Services, incorporating Strategy, Design, Run, Provisioning & Deployment, Transition & Change, Consumption, Support, Delivery Performance & Quality, Capacity & Continuity, Issue & Risk Management.
- Effectively manage Service Providers to ensure service stability, service risks are managed effectively, and ongoing service health maintained
- Driving operational & technology change agenda to mature services in line with industry direction
- Ensure that service and availability is maintained at the highest level exceeded customer expectations
- Ensuring service change and service transition is executed flawlessly
Mandatory Technical Skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in Network Technologies and delivery, with a strong background in the practical use, design and deployment of large-scale Network infrastructures
- 3-5 year’s designing, building, managing and administering large scale (physical and virtual) environments
- Experience with design, implementing, integrating and managing enterprise Monitoring / Configuration tools
- Write custom F5 ASM policy that inspects certain elements of the application traffic. This includes checking the length and validity of certain request headers.
- Use the F5 Application Policy Manager to present a list of backend applications, authenticate to a Ping Federate service (which uses corporate AD on the backend) and provide SSO via SAML
- Experience with:
- F5 LTM
- F5 ASM
- F5 APM
- TLS certs and mutual auth
- F5 certified
- Experience with F5 optimization and tuning techniques.
- Demonstrated high-level experience of working with Server Load balancing using F5 and working with multiple operating systems such as Windows and Linux. Assist teams in troubleshooting and managing Gateway Equipment and services such as Web Proxy, Email, Firewall, Sandbox, IPS/IDS (Intrusion Prevention / Detection System), Load Balancers (F5 – LTM, AFM, ASM, APM), VPN (IPSec, SSL), SFTP/FTP, SIEM (Security Information and Event Management), Routing & Switching (Cisco), Cloud Services (AWS and Azure), Operating systems such as Linux and Windows and DNS
- Relevant industry certifications
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to remain flexible to deliver business outcomes
- Proven experience in coordinating multiple stakeholders and 3rd parties to deliver successful outcomes in a time sensitive environment
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and technology
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: