Senior Network Design Engineer – Palo Alto, Checkpoint
- Must have prior experience managing Palo Alto firewalls / Checkpoint Firewalls
- Melbourne CBD Location – Multiple contract positions
- 6 month contract – Good $$$ on offer!
Senior Network Design Engineer: Palo – Alto or Checkpoint experience is a Must!
- Large Organisation
- CBD Location
- Immediate Start
- 6 month contract + possible extensions
- BAU and Projects
- Experience with Palo – Alto firewalls or Checkpoint Firewalls (Must have)
- Support, maintain and implement Palo Alto Firewalls.
- Scope, design and provide capacity support
- Provide network design and high level hands-on technical support for the network infrastructure
- Extensive Cisco Networking experience in an Enterprise environment
- Experience with Cisco, Juniper and F5
- Requirement gathering from multiple stakeholders
- Experience in analyse customer needs and problems and articulate solutions appropriate to the customer’s role and level of technical understanding.
- Experience in application delivery, network security and Virtual Private Networking.
Please note: Only candidates who have the ability to work in Australia and can interview in Melbourne at a short notice need apply
Please attach your resume and cover letter in a MS Word format quoting ref no: 11256. Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Further enquiries can be made to Nitin Verma on (03) 8506 6546.
Adaps is an equal opportunity recruiter that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements