Senior . Net Web Developer
Senior .Net Web Developer
One of our premium government clients is currently looking for a Senior .NET Web Developer . This person will be involved in system design, development, testing and implementation of applications and associated interfaces.
- 06 Months contract role possibility to extend
- Paramatta Location
My client is looking for an experienced .Net/VB.Net/Web Developer to deliver software solutions through applying their cutting-edge skills and knowledge in software development
- Provide strong development solutions, plugins/extensions to existing solutions in VB.NET utilising the .NET framework and other supplied SDKs and libraries;
- Provide strong HTML5, CSS3 and .NET development skills to deliver web applications;
- Provide strong development skills for responsive design targeting cross platform solution.
- Provide skills of relational database design concept;
- Provide skills of integrating solutions with heterogeneous data sources including structured and non-structured data sources;
- Provide .NET programming services for the project, particularly with respect to monitoring, updating and extending Windows Services;
- Undertake project team system design, development, unit testing and implementation in accordance with SDLC and Development Framework;
- Liaise with users to determine requirements and develop and implement robust solutions that meet user requirements;
- Ability to work and participate in an agile (scrum) environment;
- Liaise with external vendors to acquire and provide technical details of communication specifications;
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues, and provide assistance and advice to end users;
- Create a variety of documentation including technical procedures and diagrams, and operational documentation.
- Will be developing web applications using .NET Framework;
- Will be developing solutions and plugins/extensions to existing solutions in VB.NET utilising the .NET framework and other supplied SDKs;
- Integrating solutions with data held in SQL Server instances.
- Demonstrated experience in all phases of development and implementation of enterprise-wide application systems under tight timeframes utilising SDLC methodology
- Demonstrated experience in developing Windows Services in a multi-threaded environment.
- Demonstrated experience in VB.NET and Windows Services / Winforms
- Demonstrated experience in Version Control such as SVN, or GIT or TFS
- Demonstrated ability to conduct queries, integrate solutions with data held in SQL server instances perform maintenance on SQL server instances;
- Demonstrated capability of excellent team work ethics, being able to work autonomously
- Demonstrated high level spoken and written communication skills
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Kish – 03 8506 6521) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: