Microsoft DevOps Developer – .NET
- Permanent position
- High performing National team.
- Excellent company culture and opportunity to grow your career.
- Do you want to work on cutting edge technology projects?
- Do you want to work for the company with excellent culture and opportunities to grow?
- Do you want to consult enterprise size clients and see your influence becomes perfect solution you can be proud of?
Reporting to the Technology Manager, the Microsoft DevOps Engineer will be the architect and operations engineer of Applications on Microsoft platform across the organisations including SharePoint and Dynamics CRM. This position will also be involved with other Microsoft technologies such as Microsoft Lync, Database Systems, Infrastructure (Azure, on premise) etc.
What you bring to the team:
- 6 years + experience with .Net development
- Experience in .Net application deployment automation
- Hands on experience Dynamics, SharePoint, Azure & SQL
- Release management experience with complex large scale IT systems within a corporate environment
- Solid understanding of concepts, practices, and procedures of Release Management.
- Hands on experience in codeline management supporting parallel development environment
- Knowledge of server, network, storage, application or virtualization technologies.
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands for resources.
- Strong grasp of application development lifecycle and architecture
- Experience with MS Visual Studio 2010, MS build scripts, ASP .Net 2.0
- Comfortable in one or more scripting languages – PowerShell, Python, Ruby, Perl, Shell scripting
What the team deliver to you:
- Permanent on going role
- Excellent remuneration
- Ability to progress with your career
- Challenging and complicated projects
- Real work life balance with an understanding that family comes first.
- Company rated 3.6 on Glaasdoor
- Seek rating – 3.6 Work life balance, 3.2 Career development
To discuss, call Stan on 03 8506 6578 quoting reference 12361.