Full Stack C#/.Net Developer
- Full Stack C#/.Net Developer
- Melbourne CBD!!
- Permanent role!!
One of our large clients (financial domain) is currently looking for a Full Stack C#/.Net Developer, with strong backend skills, to join our client’s talented and innovative team working in a fast-paced agile environment. Years of experience is less important than attitude and aptitude.
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle from the inception through release.
- Ensure product quality is maintained and improved
- Ensure reuse of components wherever possible
- Collaborate with all members of an Agile Development Team
- Produce secure, extensible and maintainable code using software industry best practices.
- Develop unit tests, contribute to system documentation and assist with investigation and resolution of support issues
- Automate where appropriate
Key technical and other relevant skills
- Strong Object-Oriented Analysis & Design experience
- Strong experience using Scrum/XP or Kanban/XP
- 5+ years’ experience with .NET platform development
- 5+ years’ experience in C# development
- Good experience with frontend development (e.g. React/Angular/bootstrap etc.)
- Strong backend development skills
- Experience with .Net 4.6 or later
- Experienced in developing software using relational databases (MS SQL)
- Database design and development experience
- Knowledge of best practice and development methodologies (e.g. CI/CD, Agile, TDD)
- Experience with Windows platform enterprise components (XML, MSMQ, Windows services)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.