Senior .Net Developer
- Senior .Net Developer
- 12 Months Contract (on a view to extension)
NOTE: Australian Citizens are only allowed to apply for this role. Must have Baseline security clearance.
Specifically, they will be required to:
- Use a range of products to manage, maintain and develop the code base of systems.
- Develop applications and services, adhering to relevant standards and protocols.
- Understand and code against detailed application architecture documents.
- Provide impact analysis of user/stakeholder requirements.
- Ensure that best practice and Departmental standards are applied and managed.
- Effective collaboration with a cross-functional team working with an agile structure – including a product owner, scrum master, business analysts, developers data scientists, architect & testers to produce a solution in accordance with user and stakeholder requirements and broader DSO objectives.
- Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholder, internal and external to the department.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
- The successful applicant must have five years of relevant work experience and a wide range of technical skills. Skills of interest include:
- Experience developing single-page applications using either Angular 7+ or React.
- Demonstrably strong technical skills in database development using MS SQL Server.
- Demonstrated experience in solution design and implementation in Azure.
- Demonstrated experience with Cloud environments, and Cloud technologies such as Logic Apps, Azure SQL and Azure Service Bus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory including Azure AD, Windows Operating Systems including Windows Server and Visual Studio including working with modern code analysis tools.
- Understanding and experience working with cloud-based system including Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Azure DevOps, including TFVC and Git repositories.
- Applied understanding of DevOps principles and practices and able to build, maintain, support and extend the Continuous Integration and Deployment pipeline in DevOps.
- The ability to integrate applications with third-party systems, including Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, Microsoft Office products, e.g. SharePoint and the Microsoft Graph API.
- Good knowledge of development and security best practices when delivering ICT solutions.
- The ability to perform, collaborate and deliver products within an agile team.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 / 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.