Senior Murex support Analyst
- Senior Murex Support Analyst
- Melbourne – Sydney
- Fantastic permanent opportunity with Tier 1 Australian bank
- Salary on offer up to $150K Inc Super + bonus + other perks
Senior Analyst Engineer will provide BAU SysOps support, operating on the Murex FX Risk Management platform. It’s a technical role covering production, application/database infrastructure and BAU development.
- Improve, enhance and correct platform operation through monitoring and self-recovery automations across production and non-production environments.
- Role model behaviours in applying incident, change and service management within a financial services environment.
- Provide the Seniority in handling Production Issues and fixing them with minimum guidance.
- Developing operating and system documentation.
- Working with users to evaluate IT applications and equipment requirements.
- Ensuring that systems are developed within agreed budgets and time frames and achieving necessary design and systems security standards.
- Providing technical mentoring and guidance to less experienced members of applications development team.
Your skills & experience
- Application: Murex – Technical configuration (Datamart/MXML/Realtime/MRE VAR) and management of platform services.
- OS: RHEL 7, strong Unix and Java process knowledge
- Database: Oracle 12c and above, Oracle SQL Performance tuning and administration
- Monitoring: Splunk, AppDynamics, Grafana
- Batch Schedule: Control-M, Control-M AFT
- Tools: GIT, Artifactory, CI/CD Jenkins, Scripting (Shell, Perl, Python)
- Business: Trading platform experience in FX and Commodities.
- Mindset: Efficiency through automation, collaborate and share as a team, do what is right and eliminate technical debt.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.