Senior MS Dynamics CRM Developer
- Senior MS Dynamics CRM Developer
- 05 months contract on a view to extend
- Large Government Department
- Parramatta, NSW
- Expected Start Date: August 2019
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by Client
The Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer will be involved in system design, development, testing and implementation of applications and associated interfaces. A primary function of this position is to provide a key role in successfully delivering software solutions through the application of leading-edge skills and knowledge in software development. This role reports directly to the Project Manager.
- All other tasks as directed by the Project Manager and/or PMO related to delivering / supporting the Project;
- Adhere to all CLIENT policies and guidelines including information security and PMO Policies and Procedures;
- Provide strong development skills for responsive design targeting cross platform solutions.
- Provide skills of relational database design concept;
- Provide skills of integrating solutions with heterogeneous data sources including structured and non-structured data sources;
- Undertake project team system design, development, unit testing and implementation in accordance with SDLC and Development Framework;
- Liaise with users to determine requirements and develop and implement robust solutions that meet user requirements;
- Use project control mechanisms to ensure the timely delivery of working and reliable applications;
- Ability to work and participate in an agile (scrum) environment;
- Liaise with external vendors to acquire and provide technical details of communication specifications;
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues, and provide assistance and advice to end users;
- Create a variety of documentation including technical procedures and diagrams, and operational documentation;
- Observe and comply with software development standards and guidelines;
- High level spoken and written communication skills, liaison and negotiation skills, dealing professionally, tactfully and effectively with various stakeholders (both internally and externally) at all organizational levels.
- Working in all phases of development and implementation of enterprise-wide application systems under tight timeframes utilizing SDLC methodology;
- 5+ years’ experience providing technical design, architecture and development of on-premise Dynamics 365 (Entities, Fields, Forms, Business Rules, Relationships, Dashboards)
- Demonstrated experience in developing plugins/workflows and complex web resources using Visual Studio C#, Web development, HTML5, CSS3 and client-side libraries such as jQuery such as Angular.js/React.js/Knockout.js;
- Demonstrated experience in developing advanced SSRS and Power BI reports for Dynamics 365 using advanced SQL Queries and Stored Procedures
- Strong skills with Dynamics security architecture (business unit, security role, access team, owners’ team etc) and managing releases to various environments
- Demonstrated capability in integrating dynamics 365 with SharePoint and Proven Experience in a hands-on data migration using Kingsway Soft
Program / Project Overview
- To deliver Analysis, Design and Deployment of IT solutions to support the Australian Currency Tracking and Recognition System project. The project will involve configuring and enhancing existing Client Platforms to assist investigators in managing assets used in crime investigation.
Additional Program / Project Specific Job Descriptions
- Will be developing web applications using .NET Framework;
- Will be developing reports in SSRS;
- Will be working with the on-premise MS Dynamics CRM Environment.
- Will be developing solutions and plugins/extensions to existing solutions in C# utilizing the .NET framework and other supplied SDKs;
- Integrating solutions with data held in SQL Server instances.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: