Senior Mobile Application Developer – React Native
- Senior Mobile Application Developer – React Native
- 2 Months short term contract with a view to extension
- Sydney Based role – Large Government Organisation
- Start date – ASAP
- Rate on offer upto $775/day incl super
- Candidate should be vaccinated for COVID
About the role: The Senior Mobile App Developer will be responsible for the design and build of high quality and secure Mobile Applications for the client. A primary function of this role is to utilise expert industry skills and knowledge in the successful delivery of hybrid mobile software applications in the client environment.
- Design, prototype, develop, test and implement high quality secure hybrid Mobile Applications for Android/iOS in React Native in accordance with SDLC and Development Frameworks in large and complex organisations.
- Design mobile applications using common re-usable plug-ins, frameworks and solutions where appropriate, with a mobile-first mindset for Android/iOS hybrid apps using React Native.
- Work closely with the project team, technical lead, UX and architect to successfully deliver mobile applications.
- Implement front-end business applications that integrates the solution with the back-end web application server, Layer 7 and SIEM tools.
- Contribute towards the support and maintenance of existing production code in the field while developing and delivering new enhancements and products.
- Develop enterprise mobile applications with image recognition and geo-spatial capabilities.
- Work as a member of an Agile cross-functional team to deliver solutions within a front-end digital environment consistent with client expectations.
- Ensure development of documentation in support of projects deliverables. This may include design and user training documentation.
- Minimum 4 years mobile applications development experience and at least 2 years’ experience working as a senior developer on major IT programs/projects.
- Minimum 3 years mobile app development experience on major IT programs/projects, using React Native.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in highly secure mobile app development including implementing security related OWASP recommendations within the code, authentication, tokenisation, key management and encryption.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in consuming RESTful APIs service integration to realise the functions and features needed for the mobile app.
- Working knowledge of application and web servers including JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and design high quality mobile applications that enhances user experience (UX);
- Experience with using team collaboration / development tools, preferably with experience using JIRA, Confluence and continuous integration / deployment (CI/CD) tools such as Bamboo.
- Demonstrated experience in development of native Android apps for mobiles within a variety of SDLC methodologies including Agile, SCRUM.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 0480 047 901 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.