Senior Mobile Application Developer
- Senior Mobile Application Developer
- 8 Months contract on a view to extend
- Large Government Department
- Parramatta, NSW
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by Client
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Mobile Application Developer for one of our Large Government Department client at Parramatta.
The Senior Mobile App Developer will be responsible for the design and build of high quality and secure Mobile Applications for the Client. A primary function of this role is to utilise expert industry skills and knowledge in successful delivery of native Android and/or hybrid mobile software applications in Client environment. The role will report to the Project Manager.
- Design, prototype, develop, test and implement high quality secure native Android and hybrid Mobile Applications in accordance with SDLC and Development Framework in large and complex organisations;
- Effectively lead a team of developers and work closely with the project team, technical lead, UX and architect to successfully deliver Mobile Applications;
- Implement front-end business applications that integrates the solution with back-end web application server, Layer 7 and SIEM tools;
- Contribute towards the support and maintenance of existing production code in the field while developing and delivering new enhancements and products;
- Working knowledge of application and web servers including JBoss and Apache Tomcat. Some knowledge and understanding of application configuration, deployment and maintenance on Linux server environments;
- Develop enterprise mobile applications with image recognition and geo-spatial capabilities;
- Work as a member of an Agile cross-functional team to deliver solutions within a front-end digital environment consistent with Client’s expectations;
- Ensure development of documentation in support of projects deliverables. This may include design and user training documentation;
- Adhere to all Client’s policies and guidelines including information security;
- All other tasks as directed by the Project Manager and/or SP&G related to delivering the Project;
- Minimum 4 years mobile applications development experience and at least 2 years’ experience working as a senior developer on major IT programs/projects;
- Minimum 3 years native Android mobile app development experience on major IT programs/projects, preferably with Xamarin or React Native experience;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in highly secure mobile app development experience including implementing security-related OWASP recommendations within the code, authentication, tokenisation, key management and encryption;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in consuming RESTful APIs service integration to realise the functions and features needed for the mobile app;
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and design high quality mobile applications that enhances user experience (UX)Experience with using team collaboration / development tools, preferably with experience using JIRA, Confluence and continuous integration / deployment (CI/CD) tools such as Bamboo;
- Demonstrated experience in development of native Android apps for mobiles within a variety of SDLC methodologies including Agile, SCRUM;
- Experience with Java development is desirable e.g. Java/JEE, JSF/Prime Faces/Rich Faces, JSP, JAX, RS; and
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to deal professionally, tactfully and effectively with various stakeholders (both internally and externally) at all organisational levels.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.