Senior Mobile Application Developer
- Senior Mobile Application Developer
- 9 Months contract on a view to extend
- Large Government Department
- Parramatta, NSW
The Senior Mobile App Developer will be responsible for the design and build of high quality and secure Mobile Applications for the Client. A primary function of this role is to utilise expert industry skills and knowledge in successful delivery of native Android and/or hybrid mobile software applications in Client environment. The role will report to the Project Manager.
- Design, prototype, develop, test and implement high quality secure native Android and hybrid Mobile Applications in accordance with SDLC and Development Framework in large and complex organisations;
- Effectively lead a team of developers and work closely with the project team, technical lead, UX and architect to successfully deliver Mobile Applications;
- Implement front-end business applications that integrates the solution with back-end web application server, Layer 7 and SIEM tools;
- Contribute towards the support and maintenance of existing production code in the field while developing and delivering new enhancements and products;
- Working knowledge of application and web servers including JBoss and Apache Tomcat. Some knowledge and understanding of application configuration, deployment and maintenance on Linux server environments;
- Develop enterprise mobile applications with image recognition and geo-spatial capabilities;
- Work as a member of an Agile cross-functional team to deliver solutions within a front end digital environment consistent with Client’s expectations;
- Ensure development of documentation in support of projects deliverables. This may include design and user training documentation;
- Adhere to all Client’s policies and guidelines including information security;
- All other tasks as directed by the Project Manager and/or SP&G related to delivering the Project; and
- Agree to participate in security vetting procedures prior to engagement and/or at regular intervals (generally every 12 months) during contract period.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.