Senior Mobile App Developer – React Native
- Senior Mobile App Developer – React Native
- Large Federal Departement
- 5months contract with possible extension
- Parramatta, Sydney location
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by the Client
Looking for passionate Senior Mobile App Developer -React Native to build a new mobile capabilities to Support the client operations on the field.
The project’s purpose is to build new mobile capabilities to support operational police performing their duties in the field.
A critical component of these mobile capabilities is to integrate with other systems. Client uses MuleSoft to build APIs designed to be reusable across the organisation, integrating with both internal and external systems. The project’s purpose is to build new mobile capabilities to support operational Police Officers performing their duties in the field.
The Senior Mobile App Developer will be responsible for the design and build of high quality and secure Mobile Applications for the Client. A primary function of this role is to utilise expert industry skills and knowledge in successful delivery of hybrid mobile software applications in Client environment.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (Role they will perform)
- Design, prototype, develop, test and implement high quality secure hybrid Mobile Applications for Android/iOS on React Native in accordance with SDLC and Development Frameworks in large and complex organisations.
- Design mobile applications using common re-usable plug-ins, frameworks and solutions where appropriate, with a mobile-first mindset for Android/iOS hybrid apps using React Native.
- Work closely with the project team, technical lead, UX and architect to successfully deliver mobile applications.
- Implement front-end business applications that integrates the solution with back-end web application server, Layer 7 and SIEM tools.
- Contribute towards the support and maintenance of existing production code in the field while developing and delivering new enhancements and products;
- Working knowledge of application and web servers including JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Develop enterprise mobile applications with image recognition and geo-spatial capabilities.
- Work as a member of an Agile cross-functional team to deliver solutions within a front-end digital environment consistent with Client expectations.
- Ensure development of documentation in support of projects deliverables. This may include design and user training and documentation.
What we need :
- Minimum 4 years mobile applications development experience and at least 2 years’ experience working as a senior developer on major IT programs/projects;
- Minimum 3 years mobile app development experience on major IT programs/projects, using React Native;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in highly secure mobile app development experience including implementing security related OWASP recommendations within the code, authentication, tokenisation, key management and encryption;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in consuming RESTful APIs service integration to realise the functions and features needed for the mobile app;
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and design high quality mobile applications that enhances user experience (UX);
- Experience with using team collaboration / development tools, preferably with experience using JIRA, Confluence and continuous integration / deployment (CI/CD) tools such as Bamboo;
- Demonstrated experience in development of native Android apps for mobiles within a variety of SDLC methodologies including Agile, SCRUM;
- Experience in visual design with ability to create low and high-fidelity designs mock-ups and/or prototypes
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams – 0370 011 405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.