Senior Microservice Engineer – Senior Java developer
- Senior Microservices Engineer – Senior Java developer
- 6 Months contract in Melbourne (on a view to extension)
- Daily rate on offer $700 – $900/day incl super
- Opportunity to work with the best engineering team
- Large Organisation
Our client is seeking a passionate Software Engineer to help design and deliver RESTful APIs by building Microservices using Cloud technologies.
- Design, implement and manage continuous integration.
- Manage build, deploy scripts and systems.
- Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement.
- Recommend solutions and help teams with implementation.
- Actively facilitate continuous improvement.
- Manage and plan their own work with minimal supervision.
- Be available to carry out production deployment and support activities.
- 5+ years’ experience with building enterprise level Microservices using Java, Spring Boot, Gradle, Kafka
- Experience working with GIT, AWS, Jenkins
- Experience with microservices deployment and container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
- Database knowledge and ORM frameworks
- Experience with Automated Testing
- Understanding of API gateways
- Quality first mind-set for writing code using techniques such as TDD and BDD, excellent debugging skills.
- Environment performance monitoring and reporting.
- Documenting practices, solutions, known issues, and common trouble shooting procedures.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call RAMS on 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.