Senior Manager, Distinguished Engineer
- Senior Manager, Distinguished Engineer (Hands on Strategic Advisor)
- Permanent career opportunity in Melbourne or Sydney
- Salary ranges from $220K – $320K (Inc. Super) / annum + Bonus (Flexible depending on level of experience and skills) + other perks!
- The role is both a trusted & strategic advisor to the executive & mentor to the technology service teams within the Corporate and Institutional Banking and Markets business domain.
- Must have – Experience working as Principal Development Engineer in building frameworks, developing greenfield solutions, mentor other Senior Engineers in the Devops, CRM (Salesforce), Cloud, Enterprise Data, Digital, Real Time Payments, Institutional Banking and Trading (Markets area)
- Direct Reports – None
- You will be working closely with other Distinguished Engineers, Architects, Development teams and CIO in building Cloud Solutions from scratch, it could be decommissioning or drive best practices for CRM solutions, Enterprise Data or Cloud / DevOps.
About the role: As a Senior Manager, Distinguished Engineer, you will collaborate & drive innovative solutions, provide strategic direction and thought leadership on new and emerging technologies. With a focus on building solutions, maximising use of emerging technologies that will enable client to transform our current technology & delivery to our customers ensuring new technologies get traction quickly.
- Integration and transition of new technologies across client and Strategy & Architecture into scaled customer experience improving solutions
- Promote and improve the maturity of the engineering and architecture practices across the organisation
- Inventing the solutions to enhance the organisations transformation journey is as optimised as possible
- Providing technical guidance and support regarding performance; elastic scale; security; availability; cloud multi-tenancy & DevOps implementation, resolving, mitigating and preventing critical incidents
- Client’s advocate for technological change and ambassador of client’s technical capability to the broader market through presentations internal and external
- Deliver solutions to complex technology and/or architectural challenges across the business
- With the relevant Domain lead will have delegated authority on technical decisions and solution ownership when/where needed
Skills & Experience:
- Microservice architecture design experience
- Experience in Big Data technologies
- Deep and demonstrated experience in software development lifecycle including DevOps environments
- Experience in the creation of cloud solutions architecture and evaluation of architectural alternatives
- Extensive exposure to enterprise system architecture, design and developments
- Experience with the following will be highly desirable: modern object oriented and functional programming languages, UI frameworks, container technologies, etc
- Experience with building large complex systems with high degree of scalability, simple design and architecture, operability, availability, etc.
- Experience with experimentation platforms
- Ideally experience in technology functions supporting Markets and Institutional Banking domains
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 0480 047 901 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Keywords for search: CTO, Principal Engineer, Principal Solution Engineer, Enterprise Solution Architect, Distinguished Solution Manager