Senior Manager, Distinguished Engineer
- Senior Manager, Distinguished Engineer
- Permanent opportunity in Melbourne / Sydney
- Role is with Tier 1 Bank – Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
- Salary on offer upto $240,000 incl super / annum + 20% Bonus + other perks
- The role is both a trusted & strategic advisor to the executive & mentor to the technology service teams within the Corporate and Institutional Banking and Markets business domain.
About the role: As a Senior Manager, Distinguished Engineer, you will collaborate & drive innovative solutions, provide strategic direction and thought leadership on new and emerging technologies. With a focus on building solutions, maximising use of emerging technologies that will enable client to transform our current technology & delivery to our customers ensuring new technologies get traction quickly.
- Integration and transition of new technologies across client and Strategy & Architecture into scaled customer experience improving solutions
- Promote and improve the maturity of the engineering and architecture practices across the organisation
- Inventing the solutions to enhance the organisations transformation journey is as optimised as possible
- Providing technical guidance and support regarding performance; elastic scale; security; availability; cloud multi-tenancy & DevOps implementation, resolving, mitigating and preventing critical incidents
- Client’s advocate for technological change and ambassador of client’s technical capability to the broader market through presentations internal and external
- Deliver solutions to complex technology and/or architectural challenges across the business
- With the relevant Domain lead will have delegated authority on technical decisions and solution ownership when/where needed
Skills & Experience:
- Microservice architecture design experience
- Experience in Big Data technologies
- Deep and demonstrated experience in software development lifecycle including DevOps environments
- Experience in the creation of cloud solutions architecture and evaluation of architectural alternatives
- Extensive exposure to enterprise system architecture, design and developments
- Experience with the following will be highly desirable: modern object oriented and functional programming languages, UI frameworks, container technologies, etc
- Experience with building large complex systems with high degree of scalability, simple design and architecture, operability, availability, etc.
- Experience with experimentation platforms
- Ideally experience in technology functions supporting Markets and Institutional Banking domains
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 0480 047 901 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.